Style K Brightening Cleansing Foam Review



Hola!! I'm Back!!! And it has been a long time since ive blogged! My gosh hahaha!
SOO..
I'm back with another review and i hope you guys will be as excited as iam for this review.
If you know me , you would know that i like trying different stuffs. I like trying new things and exploring out of my comfort zone. Back then i wasn't really a fan of Korean cosmetics but slowly i became a little interested with them because of my friends.and also because of K-pop Idols too of course haha!

It fascinates me on how Koreans are very into Skincare and on how detailed everything are for them when it comes to beauty. So when i had an opportunity to try and purchase any Korean cosmetic product i just grab every chance i could get.

I got excited when i stumbled upon an up and coming Korean brand that is currently being distributed in the Philippines because I've never heard any Korean brand that packed their products in a travel friendly package. Usually products will be packaged in a very big or medium sized bottle and would be hard to bring and travel with and would always end up spilling. So when i found out about this! I couldn't stop myself from purchasing and trying the products.

So today i will be reviewing a up and coming Korean brand named Style K . 

Company Name: Style K by Razzler Corp
Established in 2008 and Located at Dajeon City, Korea
This will be a review of Style K cosmetics brand. 

For today i will be reviewing the Style K Brightening Cleansing Foam.


You can purchase it at Razzler Corp.
Retail Price $0.30 or Php 15.00


PRODUCT : Style K Brightening Cleansing Foam


PRODUCT INFORMATION
  • Removes impurities and excess surface cells
  • Improves skin texture
Gently purifies the skin for bright and moisturize looking complexion. Unclogs pores to remove dirt and excess oil.

SUGGESTED USE

Create a generous lather of cleansing foam and water and massage over the face in circular motion the rinse off


If you guys want to see photos of me after using the said product just kindly scroll down to see the progress  and if you want to hear more about this product Please do watch the more in depth review of this product on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL :)


DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

FINAL VERDICT

So far i haven't had any allergic reactions with this cleansing foam and im loving it for that , Usually some Korean products would not work on my skin type because my skin is super sensitive since i have skin asthma. I love that this cleansing foam made my skin so smooth and soft just like a baby's bum i felt like an angel touched my face <3 So? what are my final final thoughts? will i ever purchase it again?

OF COURSE! This will be a part of my Skincare Routine from now on!
SO?
What do you guys think?? Comment on the comment box below if you're also interested on trying Travel friendly products and trying on different cosmetic products :)



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. kalurks ka!! mukha kang elementary student sa dulo haha!

    ReplyDelete