Style K Soothe Whitening Lotion Review


Hola!!
I'm back with another review and yesterday i posted a review on Style K's Brightening Cleansing Foam. Honestly it really shocked me that the products is so nice and that it is also affordable at the same time. So now on our second product iam kinda having a little high expectations on this next one soo 
Let's Start shall we?

So today i will be reviewing Style K's Soothe Whitening Lotion




You can purchase it at Razzler Corp.
Retail Price $0.30 or Php 15.00


PRODUCT : Style K Soothe Whitening Lotion


PRODUCT INFORMATION
  • Moisturize skin
  • Softer and smoother skin
Infuses nutrients to lighten blemishes and prevent wrinkles on face. Moisturizes and protects the skin from harsh elements of the environment for a shimmering and silky smooth skin.

SUGGESTED USE

Dab small amount of lotion in your palm and pat it into your face with hands, starting from your chin and moving upward.

If you guys want to see photos of me after using the said product just kindly scroll down to see the progress  and if you want to hear more about this product Please do watch the more in depth review of this product on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL :)


DAY 1


DAY 2


DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

FINAL VERDICT
I used the products before sleeping coz i think it is much better to be used that way so that the product would really sink in my face's insides and do its thing lol. Well so far the lotion was kinda giving me a dewy skin finish it wasn't bad i liked it. It actually gave me an instant highlight effect on my face. It was a little sticky at first but eventually it didn't bother me anymore. Though i didn't like the chemical smell in it but it was tolerable and its not too strong so its okay. So far i haven't had any allergic reactions so most probably i would definitely use this again. My skin got softer too when i started using it and my skin felt really smooth too and felt like it was healthy and HAPPY again :)

I would definitely purchase and use this again. Style K didn't fail me the second time so im expecting a lot more on the other products i will review very soon!
SO?
What do you guys think?? Comment on the comment box below if you're also interested on trying Travel friendly products and trying on different cosmetic products :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment