Love Wings Unlimited Chicken Wings


LOVE WINGS is an Unlimited Chicken and Unlimited Rice Restaurant, and it is located in Paez St. Tondo Manila along Juan Luna Street right next to BDO Tondo - Gagalangin Branch. 


Photo by: Love Wings 

At first, when I saw the menu I was kinda confused on what the flavors were, but then after
a few seconds, I suddenly realized na they made the names of the flavors very witty so that it would catch people's attention,but i got confused HAHAHA. In fairness magaling ang nag isip its nice that some food places add wit and creativeness to their business so that people will be more drawn to it, and I can say its a plus for me.

There were a ton of people thats why I could take a photo of the whole place, I even forgot to take a photo of the place outside since I talked too much with my friends and forgot haha typical me.

But the place was simply just an old house made into a restaurant, I was shocked that the place is centralized they have aircon downstairs and upstairs, and problem lang kahit Naka aircon Hindi kumakalat yung hangin kaya when went upstairs medyo mainit.

SALTED EGG, MANGO BRAVO & BUFFALOVED WINGS

Ordering didn't take a long time since there are people that goes around to retake your order.
Oh! from what I remembered you can only order 5-6 flavors per batch so that they could track the things you have been ordering.
They have 10- 12 mins serving time so that they won't have a hard time tracking orders. 

CHEESY BACON, SALTED EGG, MANGO BRAVO & BUFFALOVED WINGS


CHEESY BACON
GARLIC PARMESAN
BUTTERED GARLIC
BUTTERED GARLIC


MANGO BRAVO

MANGO BRAVO

I was surprised to see free desserts because i didn't see it on the tarp outside, i asked my friend if it comes with it she says it does come with free desserts. Which was another plus points!

I wasn't sure of the name but I think this one tasted like Reeses cups

Tasted like Orange jelly


Berry Cup

PINOY BBQ & TERRIFIC TERIYAKI


🚕 How to get there ? 🚕
🚃 LRT
From LRT Tayuman, Sakay lang kayo ng Jeep pa Pritil Tayuman, pag baba mo ng LRT sa may tapat ng 7 eleven o sa may tapat ng Jollibee meron nang sakayan ng jeep pa Pritil.
Bumaba sa Puregold Tayuman lakad lang kayo ng konti sa may gilid malapit sa Police Station/Stand at mag abang ng jeep

🚐 Jeepney
From Puregold Tayuman, Sakay lang kayo ng jeep pa Sangandaan at bumaba sa BDO Tondo - Gagalangin Branch. Pag baba niyo andun na siya sa gilid ng BDO.
Located yung Resto sa Paez Street along Juan Luna Street nasa gilid lang siya ng BDO Tondo - Gagalangin Branch. Buksan niyo lang din yung Google Maps o si Waze habang nasa byahe or before umalis para hindi maligaw 🙂
NOTE: Dapat doble ingat! Ingat sa mga kawatang nanghahablot ng phones 😊



RATE: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4/5)

I gave FOUR stars kasi it was a nice place, the people were nice and also the food. There were some flaws but i don't mind it.


The food was great I ate sooo much of the Mango Bravo, Salted Egg, and Cheesy Bacon. I'm actually thinking of going back and maybe... JUST MAYBE....do a VLOG OR MUKBANG there, Let's just wait and see, I might end up talking to the owner and do it  :)

Will I recommend this to my friends?
YES :) It's worth it for the price :)

Thank you guys for reading! :)



Love Wings Unlimited Chicken Wings

Price: Php 119 for Unlimited Chicken Wings and Unlimited Rice
Operating Hours at: 3PM-11PM
Address: 688 Paez St. Tondo, Manila, 1013 Metro Manila
Contact No.: 0927 799 1108
Website: Love WINGS Facebook

DISCLOSURE

My reviews are based on my experiences and personal opinions. 
The products I review are either sponsored or personally bought, If sponsored it will be stated on the post.

 Please always ask permission when using other peoples photos
DON'T STEAL and use my photos without any consent. Photos that are not mine are credited to the owner.


Thank you for reading!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment