Hwangsoga Buffet Samgyupsal


Last Sunday me and my boyfriend felt like eating good food and just hang out together, usually, there are 4 things we always crave when we eat and hang out, And it's usually Noodles, Rabokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen), Yangneom Chicken (24 Chicken) and of course SAMGYUPSAL

Since there are a lot of Korean restaurants spreading all-throughout the Metro.
Everyone has gone gaga over Korean food most especially samgyupsal. That's why there is always a long queue in samgyupsal places.



Every time we would go to samgyupsal places we'd always prefer being in a place where there aren't many people and where we can talk and just chill, and there is one particular place we always go to and it is Hwangsoga 


HWANGSOGA, is a Korean all-you-can-eat buffet Restaurant and it is located along Adriatico St. in Manila it is Near Robinsons Manila and it is also right next to Makchang. Hwangsoga has the freshest ingredients that are brought together and made into their best in-house Korean dishes. They also have authentic Korean dishes and a wide range of fresh banchan (side dishes) and scrumptious food at a reasonable price. For Php 499 per person, you can already enjoy unlimited banchan (side dishes) and Beef and Pork meat selections without any time limit.









Their banchan's (side dishes) are always quickly refilled that's why you won't have any issues with them running out.












I know you might think the Meat selection is too little, but it is really good enough to enjoy. Our favorites are  Samgyupsal, Woosamgyub and Beef Bulgogi. Compare to the other samgyupsal places I noticed that the amount of meat they give us is slightly more than what we usually get in other places. 

if you guys are curious this is how they usually gave our meat :)
Even though there is a wide selection of banchan (side dishes) this is the only banchan that I love the most. It is called PA (green onions) mixed with beansprouts or just simple PA (green onions) with their homemade spicy sauce.


My favorite meat from all the selections is the Woosamgyup and I know this might be weird but I have this weird sauce where I dip my woosamgyup. It's a mixture of the sweet gamja (potato) sauce and the sweetened goguma (sweet potato) sauce. And as weird as it may sound it helps me when i feel queasy.


sweet gamja (potato) sauce and the sweetened goguma (sweet potato) sauce










Hwangsoga might not have the same appeal as with the other famous Korean samgyupsal places, but it is a simple restaurant with good food and good service. The staff members are very friendly, efficient and accommodating. I can assure you that it is a very nice place since me and my boyfriend are regular customers.


me looking happy because i get to eat woosamgyup again




my very messy plate

Woosamgyup wrapped with Pa with bean sprouts







Hwangso-Ga

Price: Php 449 ( Lunch and Dinner ) 
Operating Hours at: 11AM-3PM : 5PM-12AM

Address: 1547 M. Adriatico St., Cor. Pedro Gil St., Ermita, Manila
Contact No.: 405-0100
Website: www.hwangsoga.com






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment