My Bullying Story


Have you ever experienced being bullied?
WATCH IN HD!

Hey guys! Since the Be careful who you bully challenge has been trending a lot lately i decided to make a video about my Bullying experiences. This is for all the kids or people out there who has been experiencing bullying or has experienced being bullied I hope this helps for some and be an inspiration for everyone. I tag everyone here on youtube and to my readers to share your experiences and how you cope up with it. And yess!! Lets just enjoy life! and be happy!

Here are some of my photos when i was in highschool :)








I hope you guys like it!! and Thank you guys for watching & reading
#spreadlovenothate #stopbullying #respect #love #friendships #Family
#Itsmorefuninthephilippines

Thank you guys love lots :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment