June - July Back to School Haul


Hi guys! Today i want to share with you my very first Collective Haul :The Back to School Edition i knoow  i knoow i know!!! I am very late for a back to school haul but hey not all schools are already starting their classes so yeah yesss haha!!

(Koko,Zoya,Essie) Nail Polish
 Nivea Cream , Celeteque Hydration Facial wash
Amber Blush Bath and Body works Perfume   
Elf studio Stippling brush
, Ponds BB+ Cream , Eb Brow Pencil , Mac Manilyn  Monroe Mascara & Eyeliners
MAC LIPPIES 

(Team Manila Eyeglasses ,Tank top & Crop top)
Jansport Small Bag



I've always wanted to buy a very small bag to school since i am only taking a few subjects this semester so if you guys are like me who tends to bring a few stuffs to school this kind of bag is perfect for you! :)


Penshoppe pill holder
I've been looking for a very cheap and very cute earphone case since i've been using my earphones a lot whenever im at school so good thing i found this Lego Pill Holder and i used it as a Earphone case  looks cute right? 
So yes i was supposed to make a Collective Haul : The Back to School Edition Video but i didn't have the time to do it because of school and work ahhhh!! haha So probably that video might be a little late so i hope you guys wait for it but for now i hope you guys enjoyed reading my very first Collective Haul. So just keep on checking my site for new updates and Enjoy!

                                            Love Lots

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment