The perfect Work Uniform at Home

Since the pandemic started I have always been in my home clothes 24/7 and of course, even though we are still at home we still wanna feel stylish and put together. Lately, I have been obsessed with Sleepwear/ Pajamas, but the thing that I'm more obsessed with is Silk Pajamas, I have spent my quarantine time searching for perfect pajamas that I can wear everyday while working at home.



Good thing I found Fiona Athaliah Collection on Instagram
FIONA ATHALIAH COLLECTION is an online shop that sells Sleepwear / Pajamas that is based in Quezon City.

I love this brand's sleepwear because it doesn't only look expensive it is also really comfortable and warm. But honestly, this is not expensive it only costs Php 549 for the whole set (top & shorts)
Di ba? its cheap for a high quality fabric so you should definitely try it out!


You can also get it customized and have your name embroidered to make it more personalized.


You will surely love Fiona Athaliah's Pajamas!
Please do check Fioanathaliah Collection and try their Sleepwear / Pajamas :)



🔮 FOLLOW MY ADVENTURES 🔮 

 ⚡️ B L O G ⚡️
https://itsmisswhite.blogspot.com
For more updates please like our page:

⚡️ F A C E B O O K⚡️
itsmisswhite

Let's connect on
 ⚡️ I N S T A G R A M⚡️
@itsmisswhite



Subscribe on our Youtube Channels
 ⚡️ Y O U T U B E⚡️
https://www.youtube.com/itsmisswhite


 ⚡️ ZOMATO⚡️
ITSMISSWHITE

For collaboration/special feature:
📩 dimaranantin@gmail.com
creatives.tdm@gmail.com


DISCLOSURE

My reviews are based on my experiences and personal opinions. 
The products I review are either sponsored or personally bought, If sponsored it will be stated on the post.

 Please always ask permission when using other peoples photos
DON'T STEAL and use my photos without any consent. Photos that are not mine are credited to the owner.

Thank you for reading!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment