El Cafe de España


Christmas is coming! and I know a lot of you are looking for the best place to spend your Christmas parties and Dates with your loved ones. I am so excited to share with you guys a new cafe I found that is just near UST and that is also budget-friendly!

El Café de España is a coffee shop offering a homey, cozy Spanish-themed atmosphere and ambiance while serving affordable drinks and meals for students and working professionals right in the busy street of Espana Boulevard.


The Place is a 2-floor cafe that can probably accommodate 50-60 people, The ambiance is so calm and chill the staff is so nice they even were kind enough to explain their foods and toured me inside the cafe. I love cafe's where they have a unique style and interiors and most especially cafe's that have fairy or Christmas lights since I am a sucker for Christmas themed cafe's

I love cafe's where they have a unique style and interiors and most especially cafe's that have fairy lights or Christmas lights since i am a sucker for chirstmas themed cafe's

Since the Cafe just recently had their Soft Opening their Menu is little limited compare to other cafe's, But! The owner and also the staffs told me that soon they will have more drinks and food to offer.


I noticed that they had a lot of artworks on the walls and i couldn't mind asking if they were for sale and the staff said that they are, So if you guys are art collectors and interested on buying some of the artworks there, you can just ask the staff about it.



If you are a coffee lover like me they offer their Coffees and Special Ice-blended Drinks with Whipped Cream 




Aside from their coffees they also have Sandwiches, Appetizers, Cakes, Pasta and Rice Meals. 


I ordered the Carbonara Pasta and the Creme Brulee Ice-blended Drink
Creme Brulee Ice-blended Drink
Carbonara Pasta

🚕 How to get there ? 🚕
To get to El Cafe de España:
*By private car or Grab:

1. Just type in "2071 España Blvd" in Waze.

*By commute:
From Quiapo

1. Take jeepneys or UV Express bound to Welcome Rotonda, SM North, SM Fairview, Cubao

2. Alight in Blumentritt, landmark is Petron Gas Station.
3. Take the overpass to southbound side of Espana Blvd.


From Quezon City

1. Take jeepneys or UV Express bound to Quiapo, Morayta, Espana, Buendia

2. Alight in Blumentritt, landmark is Ministop Ibarra or BDO Espana-Blumentritt

Will I recommend this to my friends?
YES! It's worth to try and the place.
Thank you guys for reading! Make sure to support and follow

📍El Café de España
Operating Hours:
🔸Monday to Sunday: 9 am – 11 pm


RATING: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5)
💰Price Range : ₱ 400 (approx.) for 2 pax.



📍2071 Espana Boulevard Corner Blumentritt Road, Sampaloc, Manila
☎️ Contact No: 277482559
If you want to see more 🖥


Follow El Café de España!!


🔸 El Café de España


Email: contactelcafedeespana@gmail.com
#elcafedeespana #visitelcafedeespana


🔸 For more of my #FOODVENTURES :
For more updates please like my page:
Let's connect on IG:
Subscribe on my Youtube Channel:
ZOMATO: Zomato 


For collaboration/special feature:
📩 dimaranantin@gmail.com
creative.tdm@gmail.com


DISCLOSURE

My reviews are based on my experiences and personal opinions. 
The products I review are either sponsored or personally bought, If sponsored it will be stated on the post.

 Please always ask permission when using other peoples photos
DON'T STEAL and use my photos without any consent. Photos that are not mine are credited to the owner.

Thank you for reading!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment