A wonderful night full of good Music: Saxophone Idols Live in Action 2019




Last October 12, I had the privilege to watch S.I.L.A  (Saxophone Idols Live in Action 2019 ) Concert at Resorts World Manila. 

As a singer, I feel proud to see fellow musicians try their best to show people what they got and that inspires me to better even as a graphic designer.

When I came to the venue I heard that they just finished the  Saxophone Workshop and sad to say I wasn't able to attend due to the weather and traffic in Manila, but luckily I wasn't late for the show itself.


The event started at around 8 pm, The show started with the Opening Prods "Canon", "Marvin Gaye", "Symphony", "Can't Stop the Feeling" and "Canon Rock" Performed by JB, Josh, Marc and Archie.

I felt goosebumps while watching and as the spotlights turned on in each aisle there were all of the performers just perfectly playing and mesmerizing everyone.



Some of the songs are mostly Love songs but it made me fall in love because Saxophone is also my favorite instrument aside from Piano and Violin. I couldn't stop falling in love while listening and everyone was just so good listening to their renditions of the classics like "Yakap sa Dilim", "Bukas na lang kita iibigin", "Halik", Here I am" and "Di na muli". 

I couldn't stop admiring all of the artists that participated in the show most especially the Main Performers  Sir Archie Lacorte (UST Conservatory of Music Faculty), Jaybee Javelosa (Saxophone Fastrack Coach), Nix Lontoc (Fastrack Studennt), Mark Vincent (Rising Youtube Sensation), Josh Espinosa (Eat Bulaga’s Saxophone Hero Grand Champion). 



Alongside them, there were new and upcoming artists and guests who performed Nicole Tejedor (a.k.a The Sax Diva), Dr. Joben Abraham, Ms. Glenda Cagadoc, XT on Sax, Ronn Kenneth Bailon and the SaxFastrack 1st Class.


Sir Jaybee also mentioned that his wife was also a part of the planning and process of the event and I couldn't help but say thank you for an amazing line up I swear that all of the songs we're incredible 

I just wish that more Filipinos will support this kind of musical events, as an EX- music student like me, I know some reasons why some people don't enjoy musical events like this, but we all need to support our fellow Filipino musicians who play and create great music so they can share and teach it to our future generations.

I'm proud and honored as a fellow Musician and Influencer/Content Creator to be invited, I hope that they achieve their goal to be the Biggest and Grandest Saxophone Concert in Asia SOON! Hopefully! I will watch again in the years to come. Congratulations and a job well done!


Thank you so much for the Organizers, Staff and Performers of the S.I.L.A (Saxophone Idols Live in Action 2019) most especially Sir Jaybee Javelosa, I will watch again next year and I hope to see everyone again!



Thank you guys for reading! Make sure to support and follow
S.I.L.A  (Saxophone Idols Live in Action 2019 ) &
Saxophone Fastrack

📍Saxophone Fastrack
Operating Hours:
🔸Tuesday to Wednesday: 9AM - 7PM
🔸Thursday to Sunday: 9AM- 5PM

📍 #2E San Pablo St. Corner San Pedro St. Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig
☎️ Contact No: 0915 264 2335

🔸Saxophone Fastrack

🔸 For more of my #ADVENTURES :
For more updates please like our page:
Let's connect on IG:
Subscribe us on Youtube Channel:


For collaboration/special feature:
📩 dimaranantin@gmail.com
creative.tdm@gmail.com


DISCLOSURE

My reviews are based on my experiences and personal opinions. 
The products/events/etc. I review are either sponsored or personally bought, If sponsored it will be stated on the post.

 Please always ask permission when using other peoples photos
DON'T STEAL and use my photos without any consent. Photos that are not mine are credited to the owner.


Thank you for reading!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment