La Union Trip Photo Diary



Around january me and my friends decided to just go out of town and get some fresh air or to just forget what crap the city keeps giving us. So here are some of the photos i took using the HUJI app i used the Iphone 7 with all of these. I also took photos using my SLR but i was too lazy to use it so i just used my phone instead. I was actuallt thinking of trying the vintagey vibe of the app thats why i tried playing a little bit on it.



We left around maybe 12 in the morning because we had to spend most of our time looking for buses to ride.
TIP : ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD
Book your bus tickets online or a few days before your trip.
We kinda forgot to book a little bit early coz you can also buy tickets straight from the bus station but well sad to say we went a little late and everyone already booked it.
So good thing we have our very good friend Starbucks and Jollibee so we have a place to crash for lil bit. If you wanna ask about tips and tricks we might suggest when you go to San Juan , La Union maybe i'll make a different video or blogpost next time.




















 






































Our stay was a little short but, it was great i might've lost my go pro but a lot of things are more worth losing than anything else. This trip was a great one, i got to reflect and just have peace in my mind and heart. Always give yourself time to relax and have a little bit if fun.


PLACE WE STAYED AT

(CLINK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO)


It was a very chill place if you would want a place where you can relax, this is the place for you! It is a private resort and the owners and the caretaker are very nice and they even have the very cute doggy who would say hi to you :)


PLACES WE WENT TO

URBIZTONDO
EL UNION COFFEE
MAKAI BOWLS
COFFEE LIBRARY
MACHO TEMPLE







Follow me on Instagram: @itsmisswhite
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: itsmisswhite
Subscribe to my blog: itsmisswhite






TINAYTV




Ciao!

xoxo
itsmisswhite

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment