Get Unready with me and Style K Products Review






Come and get unready with me after a very exhausting day using Style K's Products 
Don't forget to Subscribe,Like and Comment on my Channel <3
Please do watch my Get Unready video on my  YOUTUBE CHANNEL :)


Style K Mask Packs Review


You can purchase it at Razzler Corp.
Retail Price $1.01 or Php 50.00 each
Php 400 ( Php 10 )

PRODUCT : Style K Mask Packs

PRODUCT INFORMATION

  • SNAIL - Pore Care, Whitening and Anti-Wrinkle
  • Royal Jelly - Smooth and Elastic Skin
  • Green Tea - Cool and Fresh Skin
  • Collagen - Moisturize Skin
  • Vitamin - Rejuvenate Skin

It helps skin to enhance elasticity, softness and radiance. Apply before bed time. Feel moisturized and fresh in the morning.

SUGGESTED USE
( Best to store in refrigerator before use )

  • After cleansing and toning, remove the mask its packaging
  • Avoid the essence from dripping and place the mask properly onto the face
  • Leave for 15 to 25 minutes and let the skin absorb the essence
  • Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for better absorption
FINAL VERDICT
Just like the other Style K products i enjoyed using the Mask packs after using it it really moisturized my face i really felt fresh in the morning. It also made my face feel soft and smooth.

Style K Products Review
Style K Brightening Cleansing Foam 
Style K's Soothe Whitening Lotion
Style K Perfect Cover BB Cream
Style K Mask Packs

FINAL VERDICT
So far after trying all of Style K's products for about 2 weeks i can probably say that it will not disappoint  you. Although some of the products have their pro's and con's i can say that you will love the products. I will definitely keep on using these products and really add them on my everyday routine and everyday skincare. 

I would definitely purchase and use this again. Style K didn't fail me so im expecting a lot more on the new products they will release soon 
SO?
What do you guys think?? Comment on the comment box below if you're also interested on trying Travel friendly products and trying on different cosmetic products :)












CONVERSATION

1 comments: